♪ MUSIC ♪


MusicPlaylist
Playlist at MixPod.com


Wednesday, October 07, 2009 / 9:03 PM
it's been 5 weeks. :/
yessssss, 5 weeks.
sorry about the lack of entries.

I was too busy with my fyp until i couldnt bother to do anything everyday after i've reach home. i always knew there were things to do in school but i just couldnt get myself to do it sometimes. argh. i need more TIME. TIME. TIME. the weekends arent enough for me to spend.

Anyway i just gotten my first MC and absent for fyp for the first time. flu, sore throat, whole bodyache. shucks. D: i hope i get back in track asap. cant afford to waste anymore time. now that the footage are in our hands, we should get cracking. jy team.
I missed my popping lesson too ._.

Recently I've lost touch with a bunch of friends, i didn't have the energy to catch up. sorry, everyday after i've reached home i just feel like falling asleep. i just didn't have the mood. my weekends are spent resting at home, going grandma's place, or either short outings just for a few hours. D:
but at least i've met up with Mel and Amanda last week :D hehhh. jiayou girls ((:

what's there to play online?
Actually i couldn't really find any proper games to spend my time on. dota is simply too energy draining, the only games I can play are Facebook applications. Maybe I should go back to my drama spree.. hahaha.

I wish fyp would be over soon, but I think I'll probably be complaining about attachment after fyp ends. lol. after that i'll grad from poly and go NS alr.. uggggh D: time files.

i'm going offfffffffffffffff.
bye guyss :)
★ FEATURING ★


ChinJie.CJ.Mysticque.
27th May 1990.
Nanyang Polytechnic Year 3
View my Portfolio here (:

♥ locking ♥ hiphop ♥ stars ♥ friends ♥ family
♥ arcade

I'm a 19 year old star-fantic who spends most of his time at the arcade and LOVES to LOCK.

i'm starting to lose hope with fate,
but believe in faith.


★ CHIT-CHAT ★






★ FRIENDS ★


★ MEMORIES ★


★ CREDITS ★

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Skin Provider / Amberlene aka xuanmehmeh
Html Edits / Mysticque

Free Blog Counter